Korbel, Puffcorn & Star Trek
Well I can't have a better day than this, I started the day with a 3ish hour breakfast with KC9ECI, KC9IKU and W9UUM. I got lots so of yard work done and am enjoying the subject in the title. Even spent a bit of time burning ozone on the N0EXE repeater chatting with them again. Gotta love 'em all.
The best part, by far, was Jim falling off his chair when I actually responded to a call on the repeater...hi hi.
Hearing a Vulcan say 'the ball is in our court' is funny.
Puffcorn should be a controlled substance....
What is it about Andorians...blue skin...or or the antenna things?
Gotta love Korbel...helps with the days yard work.
Vulcans...sure can be...stubborn.
Sorry for the Star Trek stuff, goes with the title.
Well, we managed to strong arm Jim into Twitter and Facebook, it was a step above getting my father to do the same.
Common mode current sucks...
Vacation time is excellent...wish I had some...
Hmmmm...the sun has gone down...power draining...that means, time for bed.
Wellll, maybe one more episode of Enterprise, it is the weekend.
Amateur Radio In The News
- Ham Radio Beacon and Repeater renewal 2014-2017 - Southgate Amateur Radio Club
- Ham radio club ahead of the curve - Southgate Amateur Radio Club
- Ham Radio FUNcube-1 100+ days in orbit - Southgate Amateur Radio Club
- Amateur radio club ahead of the curve - Alberta Daily Herald Tribune
- Ham Radio Will Play a Role In 'Hi-Seas' Simulated Mars Mission: - eHam.net
- Digital Broadcast and Ham Radio at Chelmsford - Southgate Amateur Radio Club
- Ham Radio will play role in simulated Mars mission - Southgate Amateur Radio Club
- Amateur radio group to offer free class - Alpena News
- Upcoming Amateur "Ham" Radio Technician Class - March 15 and 22, 2014 - Chicago Tribune
- Century-old ham radio club making waves in Richmond - UC Berkeley